4 January 2016

My Testimony Updated by Nathan Jukes



  Hi I am Nathan I am 16. I was saved when I was about 3. As I got a little older I went to Sunday school and I learned more about God.

 I also went to holidays bible clubs I learned a lot more about God. Sometimes I would read my bible but not a lot.

In 2011 I went to Faith Mission Camp; I came back feeling closer to God.
 And have been every year since.

I started reading my Bible a bit more. But it wasn't until the spring of 2014 that I really decided that I was going to follow God.

It took time but slowly I learned to read my bible every day. Over the years I have seen a lot of people Baptized. I really didn't feel ready then but now I know that I am now. I really want to grow as a Christian and I believe this is what God want’s me to do. The song I have chosen is Bless the Lord o my Soul.