22 May 2015

Don't worry let God take care of it By Daniel Jukes

Do you ever get worried about things? I certainty do, we can worry all day long about something but it never makes anything better it just makes things worse. Wouldn’t it be good if we never worried about anything we would be a lot calmer and confidant wouldn’t we?

Well in Matthew 6:25 Jesus tells us not to worry about life he even goes as far as saying not to worry about what we eat, our body and what we wear. In Luke 12:25(NIV) He says, who of you by worrying can add a single hour to your life? So worrying won’t add anything to our life. By worrying we just waste time that we could be using for other things that will benefit us.  

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Matthew 6:33(NIV)

We need to seek God's kingdom and righteousness and then God will meet our needs, so we don’t need to worry.

Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.” Matthew 11:28-30(NIV)

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:11(NIV)

The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in him Nahum 1:7(NIV)


So we need to take all our worries and fears to God and trust him to take care of them for us and then not worry about them anymore.